FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER, WITH PLETHYSMOGRAM
1. Operation of the product is simple and convenient.
2. The product is small in volume, light in weight (total weight is about 50g including batteries)and convenient in carrying.
3. Power consumption of the product is low and the two originally-equipped two AAA batteries can
be operated continuously for 30 hours.
4. Low voltage warning will be indicated in visual window when battery voltage is low
then normal operation of the Oximeter might be influenced.
5. The product will automatically be powered off when no signal is in the product for more than 8 seconds.
1. Display format & range : LCD .
Spo2:50-99%In Two Digit 7 Segment Digital Display.
Pulse ratio : 30240 BPM in 3digit 7 segment digital.
Pulse wave : 6 – segment bar graph.
Battery voltage low indication: segment LCD signals.
2. Power Requirement : Two AAA Size 1.5V Alkali Battery.
3. Power Consumption: less than 40mA, Voltage:2.6V~3.3V
4. Resolution –1% for SPO2 and ±1BPM for Pulse Ratio.
5. Measurements Accuracy :Accuracy:±2% in stage of 70% ± 2 BMP for pulse Ratio.
6. Measurements at low perfusion (in weak filling condition).
Oxyhemoglobin and pulse value can be shown correctly when pulse – filling ratio is 0.5%
7. Interference Resistance capacity against ambient light:
Deviation issmaller than±1% between value of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.
8. Automatic shutdown function:
It is equipped with a function switch, through which the Oximeter can be automatically can be automatically off when no finger is in the Oxymeter more than 8 seconds
9. Dimension: 66(L) X 36 (W) X 33 (H) mm
10. Gross Weight: 50 grms..
Product Operation Scope
The finger Oximeter can be used to measure human Hemoglobin Saturation and heart beat through finget. The product is suitable for use in family ,hospital (including clinical use in intensive/surgery. Anesthesia, pediatrics, intensive care and etc)Oxygen Bar, Social medical organization, physical care in sports (it can be used before or after sports.
Continually monitoring is not recommended.
Operation Manual, Two AAA battery & Neck Strap
Handheld Pulse Oximeter CLM-102 has everything you want to look in a handheld device used for spot checks or continuous monitoring. It measures a patient’s SpO2 and pulse rate.
The unit uses a color TFT display to make it simple for the user to distinguish between oxygen saturation and pulse rate. The perfusion Index bar and signal index bar give important information about a patient’s perfusion at the probe site.
The device works with power and battery. The sleek design makes the model favorite among all and one of the most attractive solutions available today.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
4” Color TFT display
Lightweight compact & attractive design.
Easy to use Menu
Real time SpO2 and pleth waveform display
Up to 450 records storage
Up to 24 hours of trend display
Built in rechargeable Li battery
audible and visual alarm, Freeze option.
Can be connected to the printer
Re-usable Adult or Neonate or pediatric probe
Power cord/adapter & User Manual
Range: 0 to 100%
Accuracy: +/-2% (70 to100%)
Average mode: 8 pulse beat
Pulse Rate from pleth:
Range: 30 to 250bpm
Resolution: 1 bpm
Accuracy: +/-2bpm (30 to 250bpm)
Average mode: 1 pulse beat